Saturday, November 7, 2009

Feel Good Inc., Gorillaz




This week's song is a request from my friend Brad Nash, by the famous British animated band Gorillaz. As far as I'm concerned Gorillaz is musical mastermind Damon Albarn (From Blur, The Good The Bad and The Queen)'s best project yet.

Their song "Feel Good Inc." was one the most successful singles off of their "Demon Days" album, reaching number 14 on Billboard's top 100. This song is instantly recognizable as Gorillaz, and has an incredibly catchy chorus so I had to cover it.

If you've never heard it: A) WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! and B) Check it out here!

This song sounds a lot better with two people, however my friends were all busy today so I had to make do. I hope you all enjoy it either way!


1 comment:

  1. I love this song and for the longest time was obsessed with it. It sure is great to hear a decent cover on this song. Also another great song by them is clint eastwood, you should try to cover that. But you guys nailed the chorus in this song i think so at least... keep up the good work. I kinda laughed at the part where he raps in the actual song.

    ReplyDelete