Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lake Michigan, Rogue Wave



This post is a direct result of poor planning on my part. I brought up a guitar stand about a month ago, so my guitar now sits directly next to where I do most of my studying... I realized it's actually a lot harder to study with a guitar sitting right next to you than I thought. Though, not studying for finals isn't always necessarily a bad thing-

This entry is a video of me playing another old (not quite as old as "For Your Love", but not exactly cutting edge) favorite song of mine; "Lake Michigan" by Rogue Wave. Rogue Wave is an indie-rock band based out of Oakland, California and started in 2002. This band seems to be just beginning to pick up steam, and has a new album scheduled to come out in 2010.

If you've never heard the song, there's a really good live version from their set on The Craig Ferguson show, which you can find here.

You should also check out some of their other music, they've got some really good stuff.

...For real. Check em out.


1 comment: